Saturday, October 17, 2009

Down Time

This was an unusual Saturday as it did not include a scheduled activity. Carla and I got up and went to breakfast. I am embarrased to say what time we woke up but let's just say it was after 8am. After breakfast we watched the mighty Sooners fall in a great defensive struggle with Texas. After that I spent an hour in my fantasy Porsche land reading of 911's for some time in my distant future. Caitlin and I spent some time on her college applications and I finished up some light honey do's for Carla. Natalie and I snuck out for some Starbucks (secret). Outside of that, just a little organization in my office and some reading before bed.

Now the sad statement - why is a day like today rare? Seems like we can take a hint from the French here and turn the throttle back a bit. Maybe it is just where Carla and I are with children.

If you are a 911 fanatic - let me know. If you are a 911 fanatic that doesn't see one in your garage for years to come - I feel your pain. We will get there my brother.

Tomorrow night Caitlin and I will go to the U2 concert. Looking forward to a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment